At Sir Tauheed Tuition Center, we’re dedicated to helping students achieve their academic goals and reach their full potential.

ESSAY ON "FACEBOOK MANIA"

ESSAY ON "FACEBOOK MANIA"

Image illustrating an essay discussing the concept of 'Facebook Mania'
The Social Media Craze Explored: An Essay on the Phenomenon of 'Facebook Mania' 📱💬

When I first heard of Facebook I thought it was a social network website to communicate with friends and connect with long lost acquaintances. I thought it would be primarily for people who want to reach out to those they know. And apparently that was the idea a few years ago, when Facebook was first invented. It was initially restricted to college and high school kids chat and swap photos with friends. But all that changed a couple of years later, when more and more people joined Facebook.

But lately I was surprised to find out that mid- and large-size businesses use Facebook to promote their organizations and/or their company’s missions and goals. It’s amazing. I find it incredible that Facebook not only helps people find each other, but also assists companies in advancing their businesses. I’ve been on a few job interviews in the last few months and Facebook has been mentioned almost every time.

I personally joined Facebook a few months ago to network with my former class-fellows and to find out what happened to people I haven’t heard from in years. Facebook keeps you up to date with your friends/colleagues and you don’t have to go far to connect with someone. Some people are more open than others. While some might basically keep a journal on Facebook for everyone to read, others don’t display much information about themselves. For instance, I personally don’t write much about myself on Facebook – I’ve always been sort of a private person – but I just love to read what others write.

So, if you are not on Facebook yet, what are you waiting for? Join now. I think it’s addictive. And if you are looking for a job, like me, you’ll find it that almost every business is on Facebook . So, you’d better be prepared and explore it now…


Other Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment